I am so excited to get back into teaching - it seems like forever ago and I really miss it! If you follow my blog, I have a post up about this already, but some things it never hurts to repeat. :-)
So, a few things to know about taking lessons with me...
1) All lessons are virtual. I made this decision for a few reasons - one, COVID and two, so that it wouldn't matter where you are located, you could still study with me if you chose to. :-)
2) I take your vocal health very seriously! That means not only teaching a healthy technique but also how to care for your voice in general and especially when you are sick. We'll also discuss how various things (weather, food, hormones, etc) can affect the voice and how to cope.
3) Payments can be made via PayPal or Venmo. I will also work with each student according to their financial situation - we can talk about different options during our initial FREE consult. I want my lessons to be affordable for everyone.
4) We'll work hard, but we'll also have fun too! I want my students to feel comfortable and grow in confidence and I will do my best to ensure both.
5) I want you to sing the music that you love and that makes you happy - we'll explore a few different genres, but at the end of the day, it's all about what songs make your heart sing!
6) I try to be super flexible and understanding, but it would be appreciated if you need to cancel a lesson or to reschedule to let me know as soon as possible.
Win a FREE 30-minute lesson
To kick off the opening of my home studio, I wanted to do something fun and offer one person a chance to win a FREE 30-minute lesson (this would be in addition to your initial FREE 30-minute consult).
I am working on a name for my studio - anyone who can think of a good one & that I choose (provided it's available for use) will receive one FREE 30-minute voice lesson (in addition to the consult, so that's 2 FREE lessons)! You can leave your ideas in the comments below or comment on my Instagram page. I will announce the winner once I have a good number of entries (just to make it fairer) on my Instagram. Good Luck! This is open to anyone ages 13 and up and is international.
I look forward to hearing from you and helping you to achieve your most beautiful and authentic voice!
Until next time,